According to The Beryl Institute, patient experience is defined as “The sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.” Today, I write about a key strategy that you can implement as a healthcare leader to impact engagement and the patient experience.
One key healthcare employee engagement strategy that drives patient experience
About Vicki Hess
- Job Satisfaction: What are things that positively influence your ability to be satisfied, energized & productive?
- Boost Your Job Satisfaction
- No time or money for employee engagement? Think again!
- It’s Our Sweet Sixteen – You Get the Present!
- What I Learned About Employee Engagement at the Eye Glass Store