In healthcare, employee engagement is a key driver of most of the important metrics you measure including patient satisfaction, quality and safety. Many leaders are feeling the crunch of uncertainty about the future of healthcare delivery, managing ongoing change, keeping employees engaged and finding a way to stay motivated themselves.
This sampling of leadership topics is just the beginning of how I work with those in a leadership role to create a climate of engagement, no matter what is happening externally.
Popular Leadership Programs
- Shortcuts to Employee Engagement: Successfully Leading Change in a “Do More With Less” World
- The Journey to Joy for Leaders: Shortcuts to Personal & Team Engagement
- Why Your Employee Engagement Scores Aren’t Improving and What You Can Do About It
- The Engagement Survey Results are In…Now What?
To schedule a complimentary call to talk about your leaders’ challenges, please
Shortcuts to Employee Engagement: Successfully Leading Change in a “Do More With Less” World
Imagine a workforce full of empowered employees and motivated managers who deliver outstanding service to internal and external customers, and provide exceptional quality and safety results. Sound too good to be true in these topsy‐turvy times?
If you are looking for evidence‐based strategies for moving your team, department, division or entire organization toward full engagement, then join Vicki Hess for this practical, interactive, real‐world workshop.
At the end of the program, leaders will be able to:
- Role model a state of high engagement – with several specific ideas for re‐energizing themselves.
- Spread the engagement message to their team – with exercises to take back to staff.
- Create a lasting culture of engagement – with an exercise that builds a broader view of organization‐wide beliefs and mindsets.
The Journey to Joy for Leaders: Shortcuts to Personal & Team Engagement
What are you and the members of your team doing to connect to joy at work? Does it feel more and more challenging with all the change that’s happening in healthcare today?
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) doesn’t think so. In 2017, the group wrote a white paper entitled IHI Framework for Improving Joy in Work. Unfortunately, finding joy in healthcare sounds like a lofty aspiration when you’re managing teams who are handling complex patients, complicated budgets or complaining stakeholders.
Here’s the great news. In 2008, Vicki Hess, RN, stood ahead of the curve when she wrote SHIFT to Professional Paradise: 5 Steps to Less Stress, More Energy & Remarkable Results at Work. In her programs, Vicki shares wisdom from her 3 books and provides proven tools for healthcare professionals to find their own joy and become more resilient.
Vicki has worked with thousands of healthcare leaders and staff across the country. She knows what joy in work looks like and what produces it. During her keynote, you’ll discover new beliefs and mindsets that promise to drive positive actions and joyful & resilient outcomes.
At the end of this program, healthcare leaders are able to:
- Describe how finding and connecting to what makes people satisfied, energized & productive at work leads to more joy.
- Explain the shared elements of responsibility when it comes to finding & choosing joy.
- Share 3 ideas for how to connect team members with their own joy.