In healthcare, employee engagement is a key driver of most of the important metrics you measure including patient satisfaction, quality and safety. Many leaders are feeling the crunch of uncertainty about the future of healthcare delivery, managing ongoing change, keeping employees engaged and finding a way to stay motivated themselves.
This sampling of leadership topics is just the beginning of how I work with those in a leadership role to create a climate of engagement, no matter what is happening externally.
Popular Leadership Programs
- Engagement, Every Step of the Way: Successfully Leading Change in a “Do More With Less” World
- Why Your Employee Engagement Scores Aren’t Improving and What You Can Do About It
- The Engagement Survey Results are In…Now What?
- Employee Engagement for the New Care Model: Straight Talk for Changing Times
To schedule a complimentary call to talk about your leaders’ challenges, please
Engagement, Every Step of the Way: Successfully Leading Change in a “Do More With Less” World
Imagine a workforce full of empowered employees and motivated managers who deliver outstanding service to internal and external customers, and provide exceptional quality and safety results. Sound too good to be true in these topsy‐turvy times?
If you are looking for evidence‐based strategies for moving your team, department, division or entire organization toward full engagement, then join Vicki Hess for this practical, interactive, real‐world workshop.
At the end of the program, leaders will be able to:
- Role model a state of high engagement – with several specific ideas for re‐energizing themselves.
- Spread the engagement message to their team – with exercises to take back to staff.
- Create a lasting culture of engagement – with an exercise that builds a broader view of organization‐wide beliefs and mindsets.