You’re probably aware that according to recent reports, employee engagement is down across the healthcare industry. As the economy loosens up, folks are increasingly looking for jobs elsewhere – many are in active job search mode, hoping to find “greener grass” somewhere else. Others are sticking around and doing the least possible amount to get by. As a leader, you just can’t wait to see how things end up, you need to tackle low engagement now!
I’m here to help. Whether your employees need a boost to reconnect with what’s important in their work/life or you want to have a productive conversation about their role in employee engagement, these programs make a difference.
- Thriving in a “Do More With Less” World: 5 Steps to Less Stress, More Energy & Remarkable Results at Work
- Becoming a Champion of Change: Your Checklist for Success
This sampling of staff topics is just the beginning of how I work with those in a front‐line role to create a climate of engagement, no matter what is happening around them.
To schedule a complimentary call to talk about your engagement challenges, please
Thriving in a “Do More With Less” World: 5 Steps to Less Stress, More Energy & Remarkable Results at Work
Are you dealing with the challenges of having to “do more with less”? Who isn’t? Unfortunately, this is the way of the world in healthcare these days and it doesn’t look like things are going to let up any me soon. During this session you will learn five steps to manage the rampant change and be able to gracefully do more with less. You will leave with proven ideas and strategies for being resilient at work – especially in the face of change.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Role model a state of high engagement – with several specific ideas for re‐energizing yourself.
- Identify beliefs and minds that are holding you back from full engagement.
- Demonstrate a proven, 5‐step, process for transforming workplace challenges into positive outcomes.