You’re probably aware that according to recent reports, employee engagement is down across the healthcare industry. As the economy loosens up, folks are increasingly looking for jobs elsewhere – many are in active job search mode, hoping to find “greener grass” somewhere else. Others are sticking around and doing the least possible amount to get by. As a leader, you just can’t wait to see how things end up, you need to tackle low engagement now!
I’m here to help. Whether your employees need a boost to reconnect with what’s important in their work/life or you want to have a productive conversation about their role in employee engagement, these programs make a difference.
- Thriving in a “Do More With Less” World: 5 Steps to Less Stress, More Energy & Remarkable Results at Work
- The Journey to Joy in Healthcare Today: Shortcuts to Foster Resilience
- Becoming a Champion of Change: Your Checklist for Success
This sampling of staff topics is just the beginning of how I work with those in a front‐line role to create a climate of engagement, no matter what is happening around them.
To schedule a complimentary call to talk about your engagement challenges, please
Thriving in a “Do More With Less” World: 5 Steps to Less Stress, More Energy & Remarkable Results at Work
Are you dealing with the challenges of having to “do more with less”? Who isn’t? Unfortunately, this is the way of the world in healthcare these days and it doesn’t look like things are going to let up any me soon. During this session you will learn five steps to manage the rampant change and be able to gracefully do more with less. You will leave with proven ideas and strategies for being resilient at work – especially in the face of change.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Role model a state of high engagement – with several specific ideas for re‐energizing yourself.
- Identify beliefs and minds that are holding you back from full engagement.
- Demonstrate a proven, 5‐step, process for transforming workplace challenges into positive outcomes.
The Journey to Joy in Healthcare Today: Shortcuts to Foster Resilience
Does finding joy in your work feel like an oxymoron?
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) doesn’t think so. In 2017, the group wrote a white paper entitled IHI Framework for Improving Joy in Work. Unfortunately, finding joy in healthcare sounds like a lofty aspiration when you’re managing complex patients, complicated budgets or complaining stakeholders.
Here’s the great news. In 2008, Vicki Hess, RN, stood ahead of the curve when she wrote SHIFT to Professional Paradise: 5 Steps to Less Stress, More Energy & Remarkable Results at Work. In her programs, Vicki shares wisdom from her 3 books and provides proven tools for healthcare professionals to find their own joy and become more resilient.
Vicki has worked with thousands of healthcare leaders and staff across the country. She knows what joy in work looks like and what produces it. During her keynote, you’ll discover new beliefs and mindsets that promise to drive positive actions and joyful & resilient outcomes.
At the end of this program, healthcare professionals are able to:
- Describe what makes them feel satisfied, energized & productive at work (AKA – what matters most).
- Explain the shared elements for responsibility when it comes to finding & choosing joy.
- Demonstrate a 5-step process to improve resilience and reconnect with joy at work.